Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki attack Konoha

Go down 
+4
Hitori
raku yamato
Zyrag
Vanku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:30 pm

*Raku had shadowmelded when Zyrag warned him hen rose unharmed8
"I havent even gotten started.."
*Raku looked at the Lizard and shadowstepped behind it then jumped on it and slashed from it's tailbone to it's skull then stabbed it three times making sure it's brain was no longer active and jumped off of the lizard as it fell*
"Well... that was mildly entertaining..."
*He used his hidden mist jutsu and poured shadow chakra into it to make it pitch black*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Sasoto glanced over to Raku "Damn..." He painfully did some handsigns "Earth Style Buta Futa!" The huge boar-like statue fell from the sky at Raku and Zyrag.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Zyrag saw a dark mist forming around them, but it was darker than it should have been. he looked up in time to see a large silhouette. "Raku...." He warned again shadowmelding himself.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:37 pm

'Hmmm... even if it does hit them.... i may need a back-up plan...' he thought and quickly made 2 Magma clones.

OOC: Got it workin...
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:41 pm

*Raku once again took Zyrags warning and shadowmelded but the statue landed on his shadow. Raku waited for about 30 seconds and rose from Zyrags shadow. Raku started building up water and chakra inside his body getting ready for a powerful jutsu. He placed a hand on Zyrags shoulder to let hm know it was him*
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:43 pm

"Damnitt..." His clones took advantage of the dust cast up by the impact and dashed towards the akatsuki... one jumped behind Raku and held a kunai to his neck, the other smacked Zyrag at the base of the neck*

((*I beileve thats a move used to stun people))
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Those clones were starting to get annoying, he formed a solid bone prison around Raku for protection and took out both clones with another bone grenade. The lava didn't break through but it did hit Zyrag. He scraped it off again though, and then removed the prison allowing Raku to unleash his move.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 pm

"Crap! Nothing i do is working...' then he had an idea, he covered the crab in paper bombs and sent it on a suicide mission towards Zyrag
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:11 pm

*Raku's plan worked as the crab walked into the trap. Raku released all the water and chakra he could muster and a giant tidal wave came crashing onto the surrounding area cover the crab, the clones and Sasoto under water but the actual move wasnt the tidal wave it was the five man eating sharks technique. Raku stood on the surface and used the jutsu. Five sharks connected to each of his fingers swam and took chunks out of the crab and clones*
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Sasoto shot out of the watewr into the nearest bushes.. then he silently traveled to a different group of bushes, farther away from them... 'Hmmmm' He thought, 'This is getting irritating...'
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:19 pm

"Teamwork..." Zyrag said watching the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:30 pm

OOC: How should we end this? I dont really want Sasoto to die.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:41 pm

(You wouldnt anyway.. we didnt agree to a deathmatch... you could just run away and get back up)
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:42 pm

OOC: Hmmm
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"Why did you go walking around here in the outfit...?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"I forgot about it..."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:56 pm

"You forgot?...."
*He had a tone of annoyance in his voice*
"You have got to do better than that Zyrag... It's not likely but you couldve been killed! qnd I am not going to have that on my consionce.. You understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:59 pm

(con + science)

"All I wanted was some Ramen..." He tried.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:00 pm

(I can never spell that word... DONT JUDGE ME! XD)
"I dont care! If you wanted ramen you should've said something!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

(lol)

"But I wanted Ichiraku Ramen..."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Sasoto overheard them. He walked out of the bushes "All you wanted was ramen? You mean to tell me i got injured AND two of my summonings were destroyed just because your forgetfull!?"

OOC: Lol bit O comedy
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:04 pm

"Then you should've told me! Raku!... You are te only family I have left Zyrag..."
*He put his hand on his shoulder*
"I will die before I let you get yourself killed.."
*He glanced at him*
"Dont yell at him! I will kill you if you raise your voice to him!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:07 pm

He saw no way out of this. "..." He was looking just in front of his feet.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm

*He turned his attention to Zyrag*
"Look... just be more careful okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:11 pm

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki attack Konoha
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next