Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Tobi and Zetzu have just attacked....We need any upper level ninja to help!

I, Shinichi am holding them off.... Tobi has dissapered. I am now fighting Zetzu off by myself...
Although I feel Tobi's presence......He is not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:43 pm

*runs in*

"Meow! What's going on? Why are you two fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:55 pm

"arent we supposed to be fighting? I mean he is trying to attack!"

*Turns to Zetzu, he had performed some hand symbols*
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:34 pm

[jumps up from behind him]
"HI!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:47 pm

He appeared beside Neko, his hands in a hand sign at his lips. "Swiss, Neko, be careful. He's an S ranked ninja and part of the Akatsuki.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:50 am

[looks kOnfUzlEd]
"is he bad? will he hurt us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:59 pm

*sees zetzu's jutzu working...a plant binding technique!*

"Swiss! Watch out!!!"

*throws exploding kunai at Zetzu*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Kamishu ran in and grolwed. "Hm. This loser? Meh hes no trouble at all." Kamishu said as she did her hand sign and her Katana appeared. "I was hoping for more of a challenge, but hey practice is good right?" She said as she standed in a position and ready for an attack. She knew he was tough and hard to beat, but showed no care for that, she let bravery show, and that she was not afraid of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm

"hmmm tough talk for a little girl...."

*turns to see the katana*

"hmmm, wow, that looks dangerous..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:17 pm

"Little girl?!" She hissed. "I wouldint judge me, by my appearance boy." She said as her eyes narrowed. "Oh this thing? Glad to see you worried." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:20 pm

"anyways...WATCH OUT!!!"

*a streaming vine flys in the direction of Kamishu.....threaded with explosive bombs.*

"Swiss, and Neko.... go and find tobi.... he could be a worse threat than Zetzu....!!!???!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Kamishu quickly hopped out of the way. "Is that all?" She said. Damn I would cut the vine but the explosive bombs would go off. She thought to her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:38 pm

if you are thinking to yourself you could just put it into italics...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Ooc//
I was thinking of doing that XD but thats just how I usually do it maha so I will do the italics way. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:43 am

*forms a hand sign*

"GATSUGA"

[i]now if i could just hit him in all three directions.....that would ware him down.....so that Kamishu could finish him off....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:35 am

Kamishu does a hand sign and turns half fox half human. She does another hand sign and blows a wave of air towards Zetzu, its not as bad as when she is with Meshi, but she doesint need her for every battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:49 pm

*misses....I threw a kunai*

"darn, i hate it when peoole dodge things like this"

*the wind blows Zetzu onto the ground*

*makes a handsign....GATSUGA!!!! the three human-dog team is thrusted into a spiral....I just miss....but Shiro makes a slight cut....Kuro makes a really damaging hit!!!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Kamishu smiles at her attack and Shinichi. "This guy is really not tough at all" She said to Shinichi, with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:38 pm

"well, two against one dosent seem fair.....but who cares?"

*gets trapped into Zetzu's paralazation technique*

"AHHHH, unhhh"

*a petite flower blooms from the technique...which is what made the poisonous gas come out*

occ:hence the unhhh jocolor Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:59 am

How can I help him now that he is paralyzed? She thought to her self. She changed into a full fox, and ran up to Zetsu she bit him in the arm, then to the leg.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:02 pm

[scartches head]
"wazz goin on??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Kamishu looks at Swiss. "Oh you know, fighting Zetsu" She said as it was something that would happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm

"CAN I HELP?!?"
[raises hand]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:09 pm

"well kinda... you are supposed to be searching for Tobi with someone else...ugh..."

ooc: i forgot who it was...

how am I going to get out?

*passes out*
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:13 pm

[shakes shinici]
"HES DEAAAAD! DID I KILL HIM?!? AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next