Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai

Go down 
+2
Akuma
Jun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun

Jun

Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Jun stood, leaning against one of the tree stumps. "Jeez.. how long's it gonna take this guy?!"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"...You've been leaning on me for the last half-hour."
Akuma changed back from a tree.
"Rule 1: Nothing is as it appears."
Back to top Go down
Akane Fumiko

Akane Fumiko

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

"About as long as it takes you to realize he's already here Jun." Akane jumped down from a different tree then the one that Jun was leaning against.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:52 am

"Huh?!" He jumped away, turning around and staring at the two with wide eyes. "Uh.. what was the point in making me wait so long for that.. when I could've understood the same concept even if it hadn't taken forever??"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

"I needed to see how patient you were. Very patient, or so it would seem. Now we have to wait for number three and we can get started."
Akuma sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Tsubasa walked towards the trio from a distance.
'I'm running earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Akuma watched the young boy wander over.
"Slept in, huh? Do it again and I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Tsubasa's expression didn't change.
"Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

"Yoou think I'm joking? Hmm?"
Akuma grabbed him and put his face throughh a tree.
"Like that? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Tsubasa twitched.
"Oww? Was that supposed to hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:13 pm

'Amazing...'
Akuma glared at the young man.
"Fine. Whatever. I'll find your weakness eventually."
The tree fell over missing Akuma by inches.
"Genin, square up! We're going for a little run, maggots!"
Back to top Go down
Akane Fumiko

Akane Fumiko

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Akane looked disappointed. "Awwww, but it's hard to run in a tight corset."
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:21 pm

He glared at Akane for a moment then turned away.
'Oh great, a whiner...'
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Jun jogged on the spot. "Yeah!! Yeah, come'on!! I've been standing as still as possible all day! Let's get to it already!!"
Back to top Go down
Akane Fumiko

Akane Fumiko

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:37 pm

"For god's sake Jun, don't you have Ritalin or something to control yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:42 pm

"No!!" He stopped, crossing his arms and pouting, turning his face the other way. "I'm just itching to move because I've been standing still all day.. and I need to train if I want to get any better."

He looked at her, sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Tsubasa sighed. He realized how annoying he really found his team mates are.
"Oh, fun..."
He walked to his sensei's side.
"Can we get this over and done with, I have other things to do."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"Yeah, sensei!" He turned and got into a ready position, looking as though he would run a marathon any second. "I don't need to go sit in a lonesome corner with my angst, but I swear I'm roarin' for some training!! Let's go let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

"Let's go, then."
Akuma started off at a slow pace, towards the Forest of Death.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:21 pm

( is it possible be to enter this team, sorry this is little late... but just asking.. )
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:00 pm

((ooc: Lol there are already three people on the team O_o))

"Finally!" He jumped a few times, then quickly caught up with Akuma-sensei, running at the same pace and right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Akane Fumiko

Akane Fumiko

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Akane sighed. "Oh well, at least it's good for me I guess..." Akane followed Akuma and Jun at a steady pace as well
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Jun turned his head, waving to Tsubasa. "Heeeeey!!! You'll be left behind if you don't catch up, Mr. Angst!"
Back to top Go down
Akane Fumiko

Akane Fumiko

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

'I'm gonna assume the emo doesn't talk much... *sigh* why is it the dark ones are so mysterious?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Tsubasa sighed. He realized that not only would this be boring as hell, but his team mates were as annoying as hell. Isn't that a great combination? On top of all of that his teacher just put his face through a fucking tree! Isn't this just the most amazing day ever? He started jogging to catch up to his team members and sensei. He quickly caught up and was starting to slightly exceed. He would slow down to fall beside the sensei then go ahead of him and repeat. It seemed like everytime Jun opened his big mouth he would go faster, as if annoyed by his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai   Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for His Newly Assigned Sensai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next