Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've Actually Never Been Here...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

I've Actually Never Been Here... Empty
PostSubject: I''ve Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Kani wandered up and down the rows of desks, wasting time. She had never been to the Ninja Academy in Konoha before and it wasn't all that different then the one in the mist village.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Jun rushed into the classroom, looking around with a large grin. "Yeaaaaah!! I haven't been here in a looong time! Ever since I got my new sensei, two days ago! .....Uh.. is that a long time..? Oh well, it feels like it, anyway."

He jumped on top of one of the desks, stretching his arms out. "Ah, no more lame old Academy crap, I'm in the big leagues now!!"

He blinked, then turned his head, looking around the room. "Okay, that's creepy, who's watching me?!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Makero follows the high noices into the classroom..
" what you jumping on the desk for?? "
Crossing arms, standing up at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Falling off the desk, Jun screeched in surprise. He caught the edge of another desk before he hit the floor, using it to hop onto it. "What the hell, man?! You didn't need to sneak up on me like that!! Jeez!!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:51 pm

*sigh* " hehe.. i was not sneaking, buddy... and.. nahh forget it... "
Sighes.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

"What?" He stared at the boy. "What?! I don't want to forget it! Say what's on your mind!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:02 pm

" Nothing I SAid!! " Makero then smileys.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:12 pm

He gave an angry pouting face, crossing his arms and turning his head. "Whatever, I guess.."

He blinked, looking to the path between the row of desks. "Huh.. it's strange.. it feels oddly cold in here.."
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:14 pm

" huh... its just cause you got bad company... me.. so who are you??"
Makero slowly walked over besides Jun still corssing hes arms.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"No, it isn't you!" He pointed at Makero. "I felt it before you got here!"

He crossed his arms again, mimicing Makero's pose. "I am Kasui Jun, and I am going to be one tough cookie!! I'll be training lot's and working hard!! And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm

" I am Makero... I am going to be a hot potato.. if you understands.. "
He laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:22 pm

"No, I don't understand." He raised an eyebrow. "So... your going to be a walkin'-talkin' potato on fire?"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm

" haha... you are funny... no no only on fire... its just a metafor... im going to be the best fire ninja ever by history!!! well thats my dream.... "
He smiled
" So... what now?? "
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:47 pm

"Nice, dude." He grinned, making a cheering position. "I don't know, Mr. Potato Head!"

((ooc: O_O... Apparently that is Makero's nickname from Jun.. XD))
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm

" then can i call you Hyper??... hehe "
He laugthed then look like thinking.
" so... what are you doing for the time?? "
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:01 pm

"Sure, why not." He smiled, sitting down on the desk. "I'm not sure, I just felt like visiting my old classroom. I don't know why, I finally got out of the place."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Kani stared at the two guys quarrel back and forth. A cold pressence? It must be her...She remembered that when Gaara was dead, the air would always get cold when he was around. Maybe she was making the air cold because she was dead...

She walked over and stood between the two guys, staring at the one named Jun.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

" well... you just missing it.. you maybe had some funny times here... but funny we never have met before.. right?? " Staying infront of the desk crossing arms ( as always )

(( They kinda lawl both of them xD ))
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"I don't miss it, really." He blinked, leaning back a bit when Kani went in front of him, unable to see her. "Dude, seriously, if you really are the one making the air cold, stop it! Your freaking me out!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:06 pm

" hey stop that.. " Makero pushes Kani away.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Kani laughed quietly and the sound sounded like a sharp breeze blowing through a small hole in the window. The Jun guy thought that the other one was making it cold. She smiled and walked over to the other guy, then placed a hand on his shoulder. Not hard enough to pass through him, but hard enough so that he could possably feel her.

(I'm dead. you cant see me.)
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm

( ohh. i did'nt knew :/ )

" wha.. wha.. " Makero jumps back. " heres something.... Whos there!!! "
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm

(its ok!)

Seeing as though the guy jumped back, he jumped right through Kani. She laughed and the sound rang out through the room. She turned around and stared at Makero.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm

"What?!" He blinked, hopping off the desk, and looking around. "What?! WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

" hmm... i have this weird feeling... hmm but i can do nothing... erhmm maybe we should leave, Hyper?? " He turns wild aroudn himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Actually Never Been Here...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: