Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've Actually Never Been Here...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Kani frowned. "Don't go," she said. Her voice was breezy and echoy, as thought spoken through a tunnel. She turned around to face Jun, her eyes wide with worriness. She hoped that maybe one of the two would be able to see her...
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm

" what do you want?!! "

( i dont think Makero should be the one xD .... )
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

(haha. i dont think so either)

Kani turned to face him. "Please...I just dont want you to leave..." She didn't know why exactly, but the thought of these two boys leaving made her sad.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

"Um..!?" He stared right at Kani, not exactly seeing her but knowing her voice came from that general direction. "Who are you and what do you want..??"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:21 pm

( i gtg now it 1:19 in denmark.. so later... :/ sorry )

" okayy i stay.. just dont hurt us.. "
Makero takes a seat in the classrom. Then tries to figure out where the ghost are.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:21 pm

She turned around to face Jun. "My name is Kani, and I don't want you to leave." The end of her sentence sounded impatient. Then she turned to look at Makero. "And I wouldn't hurt you, even if I could."

(ok! bye bye!)
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:27 pm

"So, Kani.." He squinted, trying desperately to see her. "I heard that if you really believe you can see a spirit, it will happen. Do you remember how you died?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Kani turned to face Jun and shook her head. "No...I remember everything about my life...except for how I died..."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

"That's kindof sad, actually.." The fear he had felt at first slowly left, and he was able to see the outline of her. "Has anybody else talked to you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Kani nodded. "Yes. My friend Gaara and-" She stopped and glared at the floor. "-another friend." These weren't the people to talk to about Raku turning into an Akatsuki member.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:46 am

" Gaara.. hmm... so.. you don't remember at all how you died?? ... just a little bit maybe?? ..."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:20 am

Kani shook her head. "No..."
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:36 am

" hmm... well i dont see much i can do... but maybe we can revenge you!! "
Makero raises smilling happiely.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:41 am

Kani raised an eyebrow. "How is that possible, when I don't know how I died...maybe it was my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:46 am

" ohh... but we can try " takes to hes seat again.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yeah, maybe!!" Jun smiled, putting his hands behind his head in a laid back posture. "So, who's this Gaara fellow? Are you sure one of your so called friends aren't guilty in any way? Maybe we can go beat em' up for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Kani growled and spun around to glare daggers at Jun. "Don't ever say that!" she screamed. "Don't ever say that or I'll kill you! Gaara is the best person in the world, and he has done NOTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:44 pm

( ohh i liked to see two small genins kill gaara xD .. we would get pwned xD )
" but.. who can't it then be, ghost???"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:10 pm

(I could have killed him...almost did actually...and yes, you and Jun - sorry - would get your butts kicked Razz )

Kani growled. "I don't know. But it's not Gaara-sama. And if either of you-" She looked at Makero and then back at Jun. "-if either of you suggest him again I'll kill you. I
will find a way to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:14 pm

" okayy.. " Makero moves abit back " i dont suggest that again... ".

( but when we suggest kill gaara why not just kill all the kages for a safe Razz haha )
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:16 am

Kani grummbled under her breath and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:18 am

He blinked, taking his hands from behind his head and putting them up in surrender. "Okay, okay! Sorry!! I didn't know this guy was so special to you."

((ooc: Lmao but I suck at RP fighting, so I'd probably lose LOL

And if they went after him in his current state, he would definately get pwned. He can't even talk loudly without coughing up blood XD

And yeah, two genins would not be able to beat Gaara up.. even in his current state.. he'd just go Shukaku on them and they'ds run away XD))
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:21 am

Kani's eyes grew somber. "It's ok..." she said quietly. "I'm sorry for yelling at you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:26 am

"No, no, it's fine. I should think before I say things, honestly." He smiled, putting his hands back behind his head. "So, you don't remember anything? Not even a bit? Did your friends say anything that might've been a clue..?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:28 am

Kani shook her head. "No..." She looked around the classroom. "I've never actualy been here before..." She blinked and looked back at Jun. "Sorry...'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Actually Never Been Here...   I've Actually Never Been Here... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Actually Never Been Here...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: