Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Empty
PostSubject: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:12 pm

The Hidden Mist Village frequently is covered in snow half of the year. It is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and ice-skating. Hundreds of tourists and Ninja alike flock to the village.

On this cold evening, large flakes of fluffy white snow was beginning to dot the entire area. No one was out at this time besides a brown-haired were-wolf demon girl who had no friends to call her own.

This were-wolf was a former serial killer with an obsession of verifying her existence. Her name was Kat of the Desert.
Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Cat

Slowly and cautiously walking across the snow speckled ice, Kat heard a pitiful mewing sound. She caught the scent of the creature or person and stepped over to a large hole in the ice.

Floating in the rigid water, clinging onto the sharp icy rim for dear life was coal-black kitten. It clawed fiercely at the ice.

Bending down and gazing at the struggling kitten, Kat grasped the shivering, kitty and pulled her up.

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Cat
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:05 am

"i remember when i used to get trapped in the lake like that"
*he walked over from behind kat where he was watching her*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Sensing Raku's presence, Kat twisted her around with the kitten cradled in her arms. She eyed him for a few moments and sauntered towards him.
"How long have you been there?" She asked him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Caim then cut a hole through the ice as he had a huge trout in his mouth. "Man, that was a hard catch, I hope I can finish thi-" He shifted his eyes at the two. ".............Wanna share?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Left_bar_bleue500/500Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Left_bar_bleue500/500Winter Snow and Crystal Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 pm

(lol dude you gotta stop butting into to ppls threads XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:01 pm

(OOC: I cant help it, but I'm working on it bit by bit.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm

(wanna just delete our posts so it looks like we were never here?)
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

(Ooc: Hey I don't mind that much)

Kat turned around and said to Caim "Sure, as long as you cook the damn thing!" She then started a small cooking fire with a jutsu of hers.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm

(Ooc: fine then since caims already here ill come too)

(randomly walks up with a bag of lays "fish and chips?" no im kidding)

-He would walk across the frozen lake and help caim out of the water then looked at the fire- is it wise to have that here when someone else was able to just pop their head through the ice? -he askd-
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:02 pm

She thought for a moment "Yeah, your friend might decide to fry his brains to a crisp! And don't worry, I can keep the ice from melting with my chakra!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm

"no need i control it at my will"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Ah good point brother -he said looking toward him- how goes the paper work?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

"please anything but the paperwork"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 pm

(OOC: LOL)

can anyone say send in the clone?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:54 pm

"one of them got a papercut and soaked my papers"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:59 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:02 pm

"you laugh now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Caim cooked the fish and sliced it into, well, slices. "There, all set. Anyone wanna taste my cooking?" He said with a confident grin.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Sniffing carefully at the fish, Kat said "Will it kill us or is it safe to eat??"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:10 pm

-makes a shadow clone eat it and watches it die- um.....i wouldnt he said as he pushed kats arm down moving the fish away from her nose-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

"im starving"
*he scarfed the fish down*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Kat gawked at Raku and said "If you die from eating that, well...it won't be my fault."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 pm

"its fine i can take any unwanted anomaly out of my sytem easily"
*he said as he was still eating*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 pm

(bitch only cuz i made the move XD)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

(so..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next