Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Kat gawked at Raku. (How the hell is he still alive?) She grasped a bag of potato chips and handed them to Ryu "Hopefully, Caim can't ruin this!" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 pm

-he handed them back to her- one sec ill show you how you cook a fish -he melted some ice and immediately brougt up a globe of water trapping about 5 fish as he did, he then got the pan and dropped them into the pan and fried them nicely, and served them with the chips- "Here I've lived on the road most of my life, I can cook pretty damn well -he sad smiling lightly as he passed out the fish and chips-
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

Kat scarfed down on the fish and said "Wow, you're not a bad cook!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 pm

"thank you" -said ryukotsusei as he smiled and began eating his as well-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:26 pm

*he looked at his fish and then at his brothers*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Glaring at Caim's foul cooking, Kat picked up an un-edible fish and threw it, hitting Caim right in the mouth! "Serves you right!!" She cackled.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm

*he looked at kat kinda as if he was high*
"i think theres something in my fish"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:20 am

Kat yanked the fish from Raku. She sniffed it and winced at the foul smell (nice going Caim!) "That's what you get for eating something that Caim cooked."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:32 am

*he threw up the fish into the water*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm

(gross)

Kat shook her head at the pitiful sight and patted Raku on the back "Are you alright?" She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 am

*he looked and tried to speak but threw up on kat on accident*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 pm

-he tried not to laugh and washd kat of with some water but made sure it was heated to a comfortable temperature as not to freeze her-
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:04 am

Kat glared at Raku, secretly plotting her revenge. "Thanks for the water, Ryu. At least you're not crazy like most people!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 am

*he went into fetal position to keep from throing up and used shadow hands to pull the poison out of his system*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:39 pm

-he gently patted his little brothers back as he looked to kat and said- No problem I try to help out where I can -he said with a smile-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:16 pm

*he encased himself in ice for protection from kat*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:44 pm

(geez)

Shaking with laughter, Kat cackled "Do you honestly think I'd kill you because of THAT, the matter is so petty that I find it freaking hilarious! Don't worry, I only kill people that piss me off and Raku, you're not one of them." (Consider yourself lucky.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 pm

-he laughed lightly- "please kat hold still" -he said as he used a fire jutsu to strengthen the fire he used to cook to it being big enough to dry her off- "changing here of course would no be appropriate and its freezing so staying in et clothes isnt a good idea so please take a moment and dry off"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 am

(lol i think your mistaken kat....you should be afraid not me)
*he dissapeared into the water and rose back up from the hole that caim came through*
"its not too cold....i rather like it"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Shaking her head at the prospect of being afraid of Raku, Kat muttered "Oh please, I've killed loads of people and I have two deranged monsters sealed inside of me. Besides, Raku, you're just like me (Perhaps worse) but still, I fear nothing."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:15 pm

*he laughed at her*
"you wanna try me....ill show you im not like you...i dont really have alot of control when i fight..and besides you think your the only one whos killed many people?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:19 pm

(keep in mind...im techniucaly the strongest damn person on this site so....yeah you can start fearing me whenever you ant now)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

(yeah and your also a faggot wth a way too big ego XD just ask anyone we know and theyll tell you that too)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:25 pm

(yes....yes i know but you have to admit its well deserved and i only have a big ego when its comes to video games and foot racing you little bastard and thats only because
1. im good at games
2. i've won 132 straight races
so yeah my ego in those is well deserved and on here...well ask anyone they'll admit im one of the strongest if not the strongest on this entire site =/....to shorten my point...fuck you
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 pm

(no one can stand you for a long period of time and your no help when shit gets bad either as for the ego...lose the ego really micheal watched you argue with tamra's little brother over a game and cn we like stop posting an arguemant now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Crystal Ice   Winter Snow and Crystal Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Snow and Crystal Ice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next