Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! Left_bar_bleue500/500The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! Left_bar_bleue500/500The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 am

He would stand in the center of the lake awaiting his opponent to appear and to spar for the right to learn the Rasengan
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:32 am

*he poofed there*
"ok lets make this quick i have research that needs to be done"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 am

hmm your move old man " he would wait and observe his opponent and watch his first move"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 am

"my name is jiriyah the toad sage and you would do well to remember that boy!"
*he performed a fire bomb jutsu against his opponent*
"fire style fire bomb jutsu!"
*afterwards he rushed ryukotsei and kneed him in the gut*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am

*he would shoot backwards allowing the fire technique to stop short and caght jiray's knee and threw him away.

*he then performed the sun lit stealth technique making him impossible to see
He would then strike the perv and a few key pressure points and draw his daggers then start to make shallow slashes all over him then jumping 10 yards away in a random direction*

He would then project his voice over the entire area*
Had enough old man?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am

"hahahaha itll take more than a few tricks for this sannin you are good ill admit that"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 am

"then how about this"

He would run up the old man and make a deep slash in his back and jump back then shoot a black lightning straight into the wound, He would then activate the shadow dome jutsu and put shadow shuriken into effect launching multiple shuriken at him wounding him but not killing him*

How about now? he asked
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 am

*he heard him coming at him since they were on water and turneed around and used needle jeizo to repel and hurt him then used fire bomb jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm

*he would jump to the side to avoid the fire jutsu and immediately trapping him within the shadow dome jutsu* old man now your in my domain...*using the shadowstep jutsu he would instantly and silently appear behind jiraya and hid him in the kidney and follow up with a knee to the gut and an elbow to the back*

so jiraya you ready to teach me the rasengan?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:54 pm

*he performed the rasengan and hit ryuko in the stomach sending him flying into the wall of shadow behind him*
"you mean that move?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 pm

*he got up feeling like he just got hit by a truck* "yeah that move" *he performed shadow sight, and shadowstepped behind jiraya and used shadow revolver point blank in the back doing critical damage to the old mans chakra system and internal organs* "gonna teach it to me?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 pm

*he pperformed a substitution jutsu when ryuko got behind him and popped up behind him and elboed him in the back of the head
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 pm

(dude we're still in the dome you dont know where i am @_@..oh well screw it)

he kneeled down due to pain but shot forward again and performed the dark lightning jutsu (our chidori form not the beam of lgihtning) and charged jiraiya with it*

This will be the final move old man lets finish this now!!!

*he yelled as he plunged the ball of black lightning into the old mans shoulder and discharged it inside of him electrocuting his body as he did*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am

*he grabbed ryukos hand before it hit him and threw it to the side* "you have proven yourself worthy of the rasengan"
*he taut him the three levels of the rasngan*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 am

-He practiced the three levels and mastered the rasengan within the week-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 am

"are we done here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

not quit tell me if this is any good first -he then created his own form of the rasengan and adragon took shape around his hand as he rammed it into jiraya's gut sending him flying the move was at least 4 times stronger the a normal rasengan and sent him flying 2 times the normal distance- thats some revenge from using it on me earlier you old perv!
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 pm

*was totally caught off guard and slammed into a tree on the other end of the lake*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm

how was that old man? like my new dragon spiral technique?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:17 pm

"whew you knocked the wind outta me on that one"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 pm

(are we done tet?)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:42 pm

(yes now we are done)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 pm

(finally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!   The fight for the S-Rank jutsu! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight for the S-Rank jutsu!
Page 1 of 1