Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of the lost cat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

The return of the lost cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:35 pm

"I see..." He frowned. For the majority of his time, he had been thinking of all of them. Wondering where they were, where they left off to. He was so happy to see Neko, if the feeling he had felt when he saw her was happyness. He wasn't sure. "At least I found you.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

"Yes." She leaned her head on his chest, eghausted. "I went searching out just to see if maybe you were somewhere out there. I wanted to make Miss Kani happy again, meow..."

ooc: i g2g sooon
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 pm

He softly leaned his head on hers. "I'm here now.. maybe we will find Kani soon.. maybe something happened.. I'm not sure.."

((ooc: Me too lol O_o The time I have to get off the computer is at about 11pm or 11:30pm lol))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm

"I hope she isn't mad with me." She started to fret. "I have to make up for what I did to her, meow! I don't want her upset anymore, I just HAVE to!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:18 pm

"What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 pm

"I don't know, meow..." She looked down. "I have no idea what I did." Then she threw her head up and smiled. "But I'll make sure whatever I did is payed back for!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:29 pm

He smiled at her, hugging her tighter. "I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 pm

"Hm." She pondered this for a few moments and then suddenly stuck her head right up. "I'm older now, meow. I think I'm around 15. Did you get any older, Gaara-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:46 pm

"I'm turning sixteen soon."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 pm

"Wow. You got taller tooo!" She marvelled at his hight compared to hers.

ooc: g2g see you tommorow
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:56 pm

"I believe I have." He nodded. "You have as well, since the last time I saw you."

((ooc: Alright, later Razz))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:21 pm

"Really???" She looked down at herself. "I don't look like I have..." But then her head shot up and she stared at Gaara with sparkly eyes. "Gaara-kun, if I'm taller and you're taller, do you think everyone else has grown taller too, meow???"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:58 pm

"I'm sure they have."

((ooc: Oh, Gaara is 19 now Neutral (don't ask)))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm

"Really... Hmmm, do you think they look different meow?"

ooc: i'm gonna ask anyway. Is it like a timeskip or something?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 am

"I'm not sure.."

((ooc: Kani made her charrie leave for four years after he died, and he was 15 when he died, so now hes nineteen O_o))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm

ooc: so that means that she's 19, same with Swiss, and I'm 18??? I guess so.. poor Neko, all the best years of her life are gooone!

"Meow, maybe Miss Kani has green spiky hair, and maybe Swiss-chan is 8 feet tall, and maybe Tamari-san has hair trailing on the ground behind her! ...And maybe Kankuro-kun has boobs..."

ooc: ahhhh.. creepy pictures in my head...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 pm

((ooc: Aww, it's okay, it's legal for them to do things in rooms now Razz I'm joking, don't hit me O_O))

"Mm.." He went silent for a moment, staring at the ground. "I don't know what happened to Swiss.. Temari is missing, as well as Kankuro.."

((ooc: Ah, you just had to make me think of that, didn't you? Neutral))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

ooc: ahahahaaa! *hits Gaara on the head with an 'Achmed the dead terrorist' bobble head* I can't do that in RL so I will do it HERE!

Neko went a little glum. "No one was here for you..." Her sad expression turned into complete sorrow and tears filled her eyes. "...I wasn't there for you..." Then she looked up at him, tears pouring down her cheeks, "For so long I haven't been around.. Doing my job, fofilling my purpose... I left, selfishly, and missed you for so long because I thought you were d-dead..." Sobs broke out from her and every time she whipped away her tears, more returned. "I-I'm terrible..." She whispered.

ooc: yes.i.did. Because whatever retarded stuff i have to think about, you are forced to think about tooooooooo
But no matter how naked Kankuro gets in my mind, he always keeps his black hat ON

AARG! I was listening to this really sad song while posting this and now I'm close to teeeaaaars!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:01 pm

((ooc: O__O Wow.. I think I'm glad you can't do that in RL XD))

"Your not terrible.." He said, raising a hand to her face and brushing her bangs out of her face. "Your here right now, aren't you? Your the one standing beside me. You've done so much for me.. I'm thankful for that."

((ooc: Definately Suspect

And what song?))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 pm

ooc: oooooh, you wait, the second I find one in a store, I'll buy it and then the world will pay the price to ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST!!!!

She smiled a bit but was still sobbing. Then she rubbed her cheek trying to stop crying, but she was finding it a little hard to breathe. "I want to believe that, Gaara-kun, but I haven't done the right thing. I broke promises and destroyed my only purpose in the whole world. And without a purpose, what good am I?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:48 am

((ooc: OO_OO))

"You have done the right thing.. you came back. You had a reason for leaving, many things happened, and you needed time to think. I understand that. Neko, you still have a purpose.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Neko breathed in and out a few times before saying anything. She tried to smile as best she could and avoided Gaara's eyes. "I don't know how to forgive myself. It's not easy." Her head then popped up to look back at him. "I remember.. I remember always wanting to be like everyone else, to fit in. But there are other people like me. Other, nicer, Neko's who you've met. Now, more then ever, I feel the same as everyone else," She shook her head, "I don't want to be the same as them right now. I want to be your only pet. You're only Neko."

She spread her arms out and looked at herself. "I don't understand what's going on any more. I don't understand what's wrong with me. Something feels different. Or maybe... Maybe it's always been there, but it's only sprouted out now." She sniffed and looked back to him. "I want everything back the way it was.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 am

He looked from her to the ground, having little to say. He understood what she was feeling.. or did he? He wasn't sure, all he knew was something had also felt different to him. Maybe something minor, unimportant. Or, it could be major, and extreamly important. He was unable to figure it out.

"No matter how much we try.. things will never go back the way they were. Friendships can be restored, but sometimes those old friends aren't around anymore. You must understand this.. I don't want you to get emotionally hurt by it,what happens will happen, and most of the time there isn't much we can do about it.."

He shook his head slightly, looking back to her. "Do you have any idea of what might be wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 am

"No." But she smiled a bit more a Gaara's words. The tears had stopped and she sniffed again. "You would think that four years of thinking would do me good. Now I'm more confused as ever, meow."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 am

"But now.. you have my help and support. You will still be thinking, but unlike those four years, you will have someone to talk to about your thoughts. I'm always here if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return of the lost cat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next