Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Lee's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:40 am

Lee was led in by guards but they made her tense from the way they eyed her. She had already gotten lost several times and they were losing their patience with her. She was brought to Gaara by her shoulders and the men reported her as an "intruder" when she was actually directed their by the Suna Academy.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:15 am

Gaara looked at Lee, looking to the guards and using ahand motion to signal their leave. He looked back to Lee, face expressionless.

"What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:58 am

She stood up straight and said as professionally as she could since it was demanded of her by the senseis in the academy to do so in Gaara's presence, "I am here under orders to protect you with my life. They said my talents will serve you best Lord Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:42 am

"I see.." He stood from his seat, moving around the desk and stading infront of her. "Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:43 pm

She looked up after having bowed her head paying her respects and blinked nervously seeing him directly infront of her.

"Uh-my name is Love Lee."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:52 am

"Love Lee.." His face continued to stay expressionless. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:21 pm

"I am 16 sir." she responded with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:28 pm

"Are you positive you wish to become a body guard?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:45 am

"i am prepared for the worst sir." she stood firm and kept eye contact to show she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm

"I see.." He said, putting a hand to his chin. Then, he gave a slight nod. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 am

Lee almost fainted feeling the pressure of awaitting his approval but once he said "Alright" she felt a heavy load fall from her back as she exhaled in relief. Remembering what she was told by her former sensei in the Suna Academy, she regretfully asked Gaara, "Where do I live since I must be closer to you?"

She had secretly reworded the question for it should have been, "I am homeless and need a place to stay since I must be closer to you now."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 pm

"There is an empty room next to mine in the mansion, you may take it."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 pm

She bowed her head gratefully and stood up straight. "Thank you...thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Introduction   Love Lee's Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lee's Introduction
Page 1 of 1