Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Lee's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 am

She approached him looking at the door and a box tucked beneath her arm. It had the clothes in it with the receipt attached. She'd rather him see it for himself than drone on about it. The receipt read...

Top.........458.90
Pants......765.21
Boots......1,875.93
Tax.........5.43

Total......3105.47
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:46 pm

He blinked. "It's his problem. What he did was wrong, do you honestly care if he wants his money back? Even if it is an awful lot?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 am

She bowed her head nervously, "I guess not..." She was always so cautious about money since she had so little having forgotten this guy was a lot wealthier than her. "I am sorry. I am rather ill in the sense of spending money." she stretched and scratched the back of her head. "You did not have to stay you know....Well-why did you stay?" she asked in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 am

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am

"You did not have to stay..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"I wanted to." He said, staring at her, his expression blank like it usually was. "I will leave if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am

She shook no hastily, "I-It was just a question...but if you must you can...." she slumped back onto the ground fiddling with her hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

He shook his head. "I have no need to make my leave if you do not want me to."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:18 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes, "What is it like....being with a lot of people at once?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Sesshomaru was waiting at the door with a bouquet of flowers behind his back and another hand preparing to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 pm

"What do you mean..?" He questioned, his face turning slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 am

"You are with many people all the time. You are um...never alone. Especially since you have Ne-" she glanced at the door seeing a shadow through the crack. "Is that...someone outside?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 pm

"Not.. not anymore.." He replied, his eyes turning slanted to as he turned his head away, looking towards the door. "Yes, someone is at the door. They've been standing there for about five minutes now.."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"Un...maybe we should see who it is..." she slid off the bed and paced quietly to the door. She opened it cautiously and poked her head out. Her eyes met the center of his chest that she stared hard at before looking up at his face.

"Oh my....I know you, do I not?" she tapped her index finger on her chin in thought and said quietly to herself, "Do not forget....this is....Seshomaru!" She beamed down at her feet having remembered his name and then looked up at him again. "Um...is there a reason you are here so late at night? Have I done something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

He continued to stare at the door, his face in the same, somewhat pained expression as before.

"Do.. you have company..?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

She stood upright and looked back at him, "I am not sure why he is here..." She spoke in a loud whisper showing she was clearly confused .
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 pm

"Hm.." He looked away, over to the wall, staring at it. "There must be a reason.."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

He walked through the door and drew a sword looking thing, a grim smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 pm

He turned his head and looked to the random, long silver haired guy that looked as though he were a samurai. He gave him a skeptic expression. "What is it you would like, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Lee observed his sword through big eyes and stepped in front of Gaara defensively as she was trained to instinctively do.

"Refrain from causing him harm friend. I will have to hurt you Sesshomaru." she warned in a sad like voice. "Are you here for him? His room is nextdoor." She bowed almost as she pointed the other way as if directing him to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lee's Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5