Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walk....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:53 am

Rosalina walked around the Kazekage's room, trying to find something out, but she has no idea what she's trying to find out
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 pm

She opened her door and peeked around it, smelling someone knew. "Meow?" She asked as she stared at the girl before her.
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:02 pm

"Hello, who's here?" Rose said happily
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Feeling the bright 'vibes' coming off the girl, Neko skipped into the hall. "Meow? Can I help you?" Her ears twitched but she kept frozen in a relaxed stance.
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:04 am

"I just thought someone I knew came here, just like yesterday" Rose replied to Neko, but then suddenly asks Neko with major curiosity, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 pm

"Eh?" She she called out, surprised by the sudden question. "Um, Neko. Neko Coneko." She nodded. "Someone you knew? Who might that be, meow?"
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:20 pm

"It's nice to meet you Nekoko-san!" Rose said happily, then she began to answer Neko's question, "Well, that's the problem. I don't know his name, but I know he has Black spikey hair, and he always has a pocketwatch with him at all times."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 pm

"Hm.." She thought. "Well, Lee-sama and Ichichi-kun have come by, don't suppose it's any of them, meow?"
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Rose Looked confused and says, "Who's Lee, and who is Ichichi-kun... Nekoko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:37 pm

he walks in to talk to the kazekage
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:06 pm

"Who are you," Rose said as she was talking to Nekoko-san
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

"hi kumori tatsujin, jounin from the sand village" he smiles happily and u r
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 pm

"My name is Rosalina, but please, just call me Rose, k?" Rose said overjoyingly happilly, and then continues to say while giving a heartwarming smile, "I'm a jounin from both Konoha and Sunagakure..."
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:12 pm

i need to ask the kazekage a question
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:50 pm

"Ummmm," She looked back and forward between the two of them. "Gaara-kun isn't here right now, please leave a message ofter the meow... Meow..." Then she sat down in the middle of the hall staring at both of them, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:28 pm

"its something ill come back later" he dissapears
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Rose said to Neko, as she just grabbed a cat food cuisine "Oh, I don't know why, but my intuition told me to buy some cat food on the way here"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 pm

"Really? Really?!" Her eyes sparkled, looking at the can. "Do you plan on eating it, meow?" She shook her head around, loosening out of her trance. "I mean... That is a very nice... Can.." She nodded, trying to resist the erg of jumping on Rose right there and stealing the can.
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:38 am

"Nah, I'm giving it to you" Rose said as she hands Neko the can
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Neko grabs the can, rips it open with her teeth, and stuffs it all into her mouth. She smiled back at Rose, but her mouth was full so her speech came out a little retardedly. "Iff iv ummy, meumff. Ank oof."
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:14 pm

"Your welcome." Rose said happilly, knowing what Neko said
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:29 pm

She swallowed and shook her head around, trying to compose herself. "So, why are you here again? Or were you just on a tour of the mansion, meow?" She had forgotten.
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm

"You know... I forgot!" Rose said laughing happilly
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm

She laughed too. "Well it must of been something, people don't just come in here to visit me!"
Back to top Go down

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:57 pm

"Maybe they do" Rose said still laughing just a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next