Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea Empty
PostSubject: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 pm

*He walked onto the giant frozen lake and looked around as it was snowing*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Cloud was in the distance, riding courageously towards Raku. He came to a sudden stop and got off his bike, unsheathing his katana. He walked 30 paces and stopped about 13 feet away from Raku. "So, you ready to start, friend?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm

*he smirked and looked att the ice where Clouds bike was.*
"you think that will hold?...but i suppose so"
*he unsheathed his Yamato Dragon Blade and released the three shadow dragons. the dragons swirled around him as he got in a defensive stance*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Cloud smashed a vial on the ground, watching a red drake spawn from the ice. He jumped up and boarded the drake. "This'll be a good fight, my friend; may the best fighter live." He said as his drake charged at Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 pm

*he smirked*
"of course"
*he did his twin dragon blizzard jutsu and sent his other three towards the drake and overpowered it causing it and Cloud to crash to the ice*

Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)
- A technique that creates two black dragons utilizing the Hyouton technique. The ether-like dragons fly towards the opponent. As they fly they begin to turn around one another and create a large black tornado
- Hand Seals: Ox, Horse, Dragon, Rooster
- Effect: Causes damage and leaves an opening for a new attack
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm

He jumped up from the ice cold water and landed on the ice, shivering and holding his wound. "Urngh, perhaps I was careless." He said as he threw a smoke ball to the ice and disappeared. He suddenly poofed behind Raku and tackled his off his demon, them both falling to the ice. Before they both hit, Cloud left a seal-shuriken taped to Raku's back and kicked off, leaving Raku to hit the ice and the shuriken to transform into a frenzy of shurikens, leaving a pool of blood in the water.

"Hmm....... it'll take alot more than that move..." Cloud whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 pm

*he rose violently from the red water in a tornado of water which crashed against Cloud shredding parts of his skin and clothes then lnded on his feet sword still drawn*
"your right it will take alot more"
*he charged at him at an impressive speed and slashed at his chest leaving a blood line on the ice*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Cloud jolted into a wall of ice. He fell out of the huge crater and smacked to the ice, blood leaking out of his wounds. He got up and coughed a mouth full of blood, watching it splatter onto the ice. He looked up at Raku and grinned. "I see you know how to make a counter, Raku," He said. He then threw another vial to the ground, this time revealing a large cache. He opened it and took a black object out of it, an alien artifact to Raku's eyes. He continued his sentence. "But let's see if you can counter this." He grinned and fired the chaingun at him, the bullets sounding like fireworks.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 pm

*he looked confused then quickly used his shadow sheild jutsu to stop all solid objects from hitting him*
"what the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:57 pm

"This, my friend, is called a chaingun!" He called out as he stopped firing and pressed a button saying Penetration. He then pulled the trigger and sent the bullets out, the bullets now slowly breaking through his shadow shield.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

*he grunted and shadowstepped behind Cloud and and used his taijutsu skill "sense destruction". He punched Cloud in the temples and knocked loose the sense part of the brain but only left Cloud with Taste as a sense then jumped about 5 feet back*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Cloud staggered, the only thing he could function was the cold air seeping into his mouth. "Dammit......" He said, not hearing the word he just said. Everything was blackening and he had a flick of time left. He struggled to get his jacket open, his fingers were numbing and he couldn't feel much, so it took a while for him to take out a vial. He could barely read the label, but he knew what it was and drank the vial, grinning and collapsing off the giant cliif he was standing on, landing hard on the ice.

He was unconscious under the water, and he was glowing red. His senses were restoring and a black soul gem in his jacket formed a protective shield around him. as he healed his senses.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:13 pm

"heh perfect..you screwed yourself"

*he used his "devil's domain water torture jutsu*

Suiton • Ijin Ryouiki Mizu Goumon [Water Release • Devil's Domain Water Torture]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Condense, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Boar, Dog, Serpent
- Effect: A skill in which has to be used when the opponent is within the presence of a large body of water. The chakra quickly flowing through the water, causes more then fifty percent of the water to rise up around the opponent and come crashing down upon them like a circular flowing wave. Once crashing into the opponent, it begins to condense itself smaller and smaller. Increasing the pressure until the opponent bursts.If the opponent is within this jutsu for 5 posts, they will instantly die
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Cloud woke up and had his five senses back. He saw a whirlwind of water forming around him, and he took out a katana and slashed through the shield. Before the jutsu hit him, he swiftly grabbed a pressure capsule and bit into it, shooting him out of the jutsu and sending him into yet another glacier, except he was prepared so he landed on it feet first and kicked off, landing on the ice. There was a large amount of ringing in his ears due to the capsule, and he could taste blood, but at least he saved himself.

"Ugh, don't you love the taste of blood, Cloud?" He said to himself. He grabbed his buster sword from behind his back and formed a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 pm

"i do"
*he laughed then activated his bloodlimit*

(The clans special bloodline limit allows the user to reflect the sunlight off their skin like a mirrior. since no sunlight can immuminate then in this fashion they become invisible to everyone around them. )

*then used hidden mist Jutsu but with some of his shadow chakra to create the mist but making it pitch black*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Cloud could see absolutely nothing now. While he had the chance, he ate a rationed medical food pack, restoring his energy three quarters. "I can't see you," Cloud said as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a capsule. "But my friends might be able to find you!" He laughed and smashed it to the floor, and 10 Kamikaze Darklings appeared and wandered off into the black mist.

Cloud bandaged his wounds and waited for an explosion, or for the mist to go away.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 pm

*he activated his shadow sight jutsu so he could now see like it was day. he dodged all of the kamikaze darklings then stood next to Cloud thinking of how to finish him off. he shoved his blade into his back to where it was showing throught the other side as all the blood poured off the blade*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Cloud yelled in surprised pain and growled, swinging his buster sword behind him and hitting Raku directly, a blood splatter covering the two. He then swung his head back, hitting Raku's nose and turning around, stabbing his gunblade into Raku's stomach, and shooting a venom/mercury filled bullet. He jumped back, the smoke cleared now that Raku's focus on it was gone. He then swung his buster sword in the air, creating a wind slash that hit Raku from the side, sending him into a glacier.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 pm

*he laughed as he fell from the glacier*
"i love this fight"
*he used his superiore shadow dome jutsu to cover him and Cloud*

Shadow Dome Jutsu: The user expands their shadow and lifts it off of the ground to create an impenetrable doem of shadow around himself and the opponent neither the user or the victim can walk out of the shadow until one of them is either dead on unconcsious.

Supieror Shadow Dome: See move above but add the effect that people cannot get in or out unless the user wants them too

*he then was healing in shadows as all yamato's hve the ability. his wounds were healing and he was gaining chakra back*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:12 pm

Cloud quickly glanced and interrputed Raku's healing by using his gloves to turn into a huge steel ion fist, smashing into the ground and sending a tidal of plasma ice at Raku, cutting his skin and filling his lungs with poison plasma.

He then took put his gunblade and sent a shockwave towards Raku, and following it with the gunblade, ready to slash.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 pm

*he smirked and shadowmelded to avoid everything that he sent at him still healing but at a rapid state seeing as he was in a shadow*

(you cant see in it it's completely dark in the dome)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Cloud cursed. "Dammit!" He yelled.

(Oh, sorry didn't know I couldn't see....... This is one kickass fight, though XD)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

(i agree lmao but yeah forgot to mention that sorry)

*his wounds completely healed and his chakra was a little over half untill he needed to switch to his shadow chkra. He rose out of his shadow and still had shasow sight on so he made 4 water clones and had them surround him then had one do water shark blast jutsu while Raku recoverd chakra still*

Suiton • Suisame no Jutsu (Water Release • Water Shark Blast Skill)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Focus, and Burst
- Handseals: Monkey, Dog, Hare, Boar, Serpent, Ox, Serpent
- Effect: A technique which is a higher level water skill, creating a shark made out of the water. The technique is more effective when there is a larger body of water around, and has incredible destructive damage.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Cloud was hit helplessly, blood flying out of his mouth every impact he felt. Have to- have to think of something before I die! He thought as he thought of something, and bent his body with the water, escaping the attack. He then jolted as far as he could before he was fatigued and stopped, wiping his wounds with alcohol paper tissues. He grunted and sighed slowly, knowing the fight was far from over. He stood up and stretched, his arms swinging circularly. He then pulled a capsule out of his jacket and smashed it to the glacier. An egyptian dog demon appeared from the glacier and grew to building size. "Ah, my friend Anubis. Welcome to the land of the humans!" He called to him. The massive creature replied in an evil, deceitful voice. "Cloud.... still wandering the hellhole, I see? No matter. Who is the victim?" He asked. Cloud pointed at Raku. "Let's do it." Cloud said as he jumped on Anubis's shoulder and the massive demon activated it's hieroglyphic activation ability, and he grew a black aura around him, the ice benath his feet started melting and he walked slowly toward Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:02 pm

*he smirked and used posiedans mealstorm. It ripped anubis and cloud to shreds killing them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next