Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walk....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A walk.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:59 pm

She thought. "Well, not a lot of them. Mostly they come to see Gaara-kun, meow." Then her hand shot up. "Is that who you came to see? Was it Gaara-kun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm

"No... OH!!! Now I remember, I came in here to see if someone I knew came here... I remember you saying Ichichi and Lee... who is Ichichi and who's Lee?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 pm

"Well, Lee-sama is a friend of mine. She came here wanting to speak with Gaara-kun, but he was away at the time, so she met me!" She grinned and nodded. "And Ichichi-kun is actually Ichiyashago-kun. He is my first and only Inu-chan friend. He's a doggy, you know. ...But also a human... At the same time.." She tried to make it sound like she wasn't crazy, but really, it did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:17 pm

"Well... ok... then I don't know them... and also, I'm bored. Wanna do something?" Rose asked nicely
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 pm

She jumped up. "Ah! You're bored?!" She reached up and grabbed a hold of Rose's shoulders, panicking. "You can't be bored! THAT MEANS I'M NOT DOING MY JOB RIGHT! THINK OF SOMETHING FAST! ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO! JUST SAY SOMETHING SO YOU WON'T BE BORED, MEOW!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:26 pm

"Ummm..." Rose said getting pressured, "Why dont we... um... go to... the... um... amusment park, together?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:29 pm

She let go of Rose's shoulders and clapped her hands together. "Meow! That's a great idea! I haven't been there in so long! We can bond by fun, and I shall call you Ro-Ro-chan from now on, for you are my friend!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:33 pm

"Ok!" Rose said laughing a bit, "so why don't we go now!?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

"Yes, Yes, YES!" She cried, and grabbed Rose by the hand, skipping off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Rose followed Neko to the Amusement park.

(made thread!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk....   A walk.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2