Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

baraka's minions ATTACK!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

baraka's minions ATTACK! Empty
PostSubject: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm

a large army of well over 5,000 minions composed of a mostly level one and level 2 minons waited at the gate at waving a banner of the fallen skull clan's symbol

baraka's minions ATTACK! Skullandfire1

the army held tourches and and flags of their clan as their creator was not present and as son as the sun went down and the new moon went up ( when the mon isnt visable ) the army of skeetonal warritos atatcked and began their seige on the village throwing spears and shooting arrows over the gates of the leaf village and shooting flame tipped arrows of the trees surronding it so no wildlife can surive
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:33 pm

do i always get ignored?
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:04 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:39 pm

ooc: sorry lee Laughing but neko's not part of konoha. Maybe you should go attack suna, lot's of people live there. Or go pm some peeps who live in the leaf, saying that their village is being attacked so they better go save it! Razz
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 pm

(yeah thats why im not posting seeing as i dont have any leaf ninja...)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
baraka's minions ATTACK! Left_bar_bleue500/500baraka's minions ATTACK! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
baraka's minions ATTACK! Left_bar_bleue500/500baraka's minions ATTACK! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 am

(my leaf guy left tojoin an organization)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baraka's minions ATTACK!   baraka's minions ATTACK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

baraka's minions ATTACK!
Page 1 of 1