Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Anubis's black aura held back the attack just long enough for Cloud to escape under the ice, in the water. Farewell, my old friend..... Cloud thought as he watched Anubis get ripped to shreds above the ice. He then saw Raku's shadow under the ice and swam under him, his katana in his hand as he whirls up from the ice and slashes Raku's body countlessly, a bloody mess.

Cloud then jumped back and pulled out his chaingun, firing away at Raku's paralyzed body.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:15 pm

*cloud had mistaken the shadow for a water clone. While he was busy with a clone raku sliced clouds back open then jumped back to the darkness*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Cloud yelped like an injured wolf and collapsed to the ice. Since he knew no jutsu whatsoever, he was positive this was the end.

Until a fortunate thing happened. His earlier yelp must have caused an avalanche, because now there was snow crashing down a mountain, straight for them. Maybe- ungh..... Maybe there's still hope...... he thought as he tossed a capsule into the avalanche distant from him and Raku, and a green substance took form inside the snow and covered Raku and Cloud completely.

Everything was silent. Cloud ripped his hand through the snow and climbed out of it. He could hear rumbling in the snow, and he knew Raku was coming. "Damn, it didn't work. I'm finished. It's done." He said as he threw his head to his hands and sighed deeply. He knew there was no hope. No matter what he did now there was nothing that could stop Raku now. The only thing he had in mind was to use his last clone ability, Advent Children Curse. He then stood there, drinking a vial. Waiting for Raku. Waiting for his death.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

*he rore from the snow and stood about 3 feet away*
"I'm going to enjoy this"
*he took Clouds katana and shoved it through his chest pinning Cloud to the cold hard ice. then watched as Cloud gurgled the last of his blood. Raku started walking away leaving the corpse in the frozen wasteland*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 pm

As Cloud's body went colder and colder, a blue mist emitted from his last breath and quickly zoomed into Raku's lungs.

Nobody knows yet what this did, but Cloud had died for a good reason- although his soul leaves the world and enters his land of dreams, his curse will darken Raku Yamato's future for the rest of his days.

(I know I'm Kakashi but I thought I might as well just put this last part in. XP)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 am

(thats fine but you know you had to make the curse and all that so its not going to affect Raku at all...)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 am

(Oh well, I just wanted to make his last moments dramatic.... xD)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 am

(XD nice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea   Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icy Walk Ontop Of a Glistening Sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2