Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:16 pm

"Yeah, Tobi that weird looking guy!" She said then noticed Shinichi pass out.
Anger flowed threw her. "No one.. I mean no one messes with my comrades!" Kamishu said as she formed a hand sign and bit her thumb. "Summoning Jutsu!" She said as Meshi appeared, take care of Shinichi" She said to Meshi as she formed another hand sign and turned half fox. "I will take care of this mut" She said as she kicked the ground, as it rumbles up tossing Zetsu in the air, she quickly ran and hopped on a branch and blew massive air towards Zetsu making him hit a tree by Meshi. "Meshi hold him down!" She yelled. "Meshi tossed Shinichi on her back and stepped on Zetsus legs with her back paws, then stepped on his arms with her front paws.

(Ooc: Long... xD)
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:38 pm

((OoC:HA!))

"I CAN HELP!'
[jumps over her]
[lands otop of the 'bad guy'lol]
[makes a flame in her hand]
[punches him in the face with the flame]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Kamishu laughed. "Alright Swiss!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:55 pm

[laughs]
[he brabs her two legs and flips her back]
[when shes on the ground she kicks his back so he falls on the ground]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm

She laughed. "Thats the way to do it" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:03 pm

[laughs]
[runs over to her]
"sooo, is he dead yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:06 pm

"Hmm I dont know lets wait and see." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:07 pm

[giggles]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:40 pm

She looks to Shinichi who lies on Meshi's back, then frowns.

((Ooc: Meh its heard to role play with him off line.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:59 pm

ooc: thanks... Very Happy Embarassed

*starts to wake up*

i need to help....

*turns head to the left...*

"Tobi! aaaaahhhhhhh"

*Tobi takes Shinichi and replaces him with a shadow clone who is transformed to Shinichi*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Kamishu hissed. She saw what happened she threw kunai at the replacement then she changes to full fox and goes after Tobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:41 pm

*Tobi is running and Jumping through the woods...not caring about who follows him*

Tobi said... "Kid, I hear that you want to be part of the Akatsuki"

O_o how does he know about that?

"but i'm afraid that your at a loss, especially since you have been out cold this entire time while a couple of girls are fighting for you"

"ummnmmunmunmm"

occ:my mouth is covered by his hand.

"ooh, look here comes your back up team"

[ tobi, i've taken care of the cat girl...and im now infiltrating the Kitsune home] {Zetzu}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Meanwhile...
--makes a hand sign--

"Mind transfer jutzu!"

--enters Zetzu's body--

what now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Why would they want Shinichi She thought to her self.
She didint know that Chizune, used the jutsu so she ran faster, and soon jumped and leaped at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:54 pm

ooh, no... if they really think that i cant fight for myself then wat will i do?

* remembered Shiro and Nuro.... and then i started to whimper (talking in dog talk)

"Shiro, Nuro help me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:30 pm

She knocked Tobi down, as Shinichi, bounced out of the way she had her chance to attack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:41 pm

*shiro and nuro come out from a bush behind me...*

"so, tobi man!?! what are you going to do now? its two against one! haha,"

*he takes of his mask to reveal that he is actually Madara Uchiha!*

"now that we are alone......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:45 pm

[ still walking around in Zetzu's Body]

"hmm, hey.... haha i now have a low voice... this is kinda cool!"

*touches the big Plant that is growing on Zetzu....*

"COOL!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:35 pm

"Kamishu! don't look at his eyes...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:59 pm

"Got it!" She said as she closed her eyes, and poked out her claws and scratched his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:04 pm

*tobi then went down to the ground so that he could be able to have a good placement* Question

"Kamishu, lets follow... he has something to say about Akatsuki"

*jumps down to the ground hoping that Shiro and Nuro would follow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:14 pm

She nodded. "Right!" She said as she padded after Tobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:43 pm

ooc: what are we gng to kill him or are we going to talk to him, cuz i want to kill him...

"Tobi, Or should i say Madara?"

*he looks up at us*

"how do you know my name?" tobi said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Ooc//

Doesint matter to me, kill him if you want lol.

Bic//
Kamishu changed back in to human. "Ugh you disgust me, how did you even make it in to the Akatsuki?" She snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:30 pm

"well...." he said, " I got in on a scholorship....you see, Zetzu was working with me, when i wasnt in the Akatsuki... and so when i killed a group of Mist ninja.... they reqruited me...."

*looks like he's in a flash-back*

"so, if we kill you it wont matter to anybody... not even Pain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu   Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Attack-Tobi and Zetzu
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next