Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zyrag's Shadow Ritual

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Zyrag's Shadow Ritual Left_bar_bleue500/500Zyrag's Shadow Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Zyrag's Shadow Ritual Left_bar_bleue500/500Zyrag's Shadow Ritual Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Zyrag's Shadow Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:40 pm

-he walked into the room and looked upon the star- "Take a spot inside one of the stars five edges" -he said as he stood in the middle and began running through alot of seals-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Zyrag did as he was told wondering what was going on. He hadn't been told yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 pm

"Zyrag you will now posses the shadow chakra that raku and I possess" -he yelled as he hit the last seal and black aura's surrounded him and zyrag and then a large amount of pain was shot through both of them as zyrag had an entire new chakra system shoved inside of him and he had a large amount of chakra loss-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Zyrag cried out in agony as the chakra forced its way into him. And then the room was silent as he passed out for the second time in 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:52 pm

-he almost passed out as well but fought to stay and picked zyrag up and took him into a room where he could get some rest, he then passed out on the floor-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Zyrag woke up a while later in darkness. He couldn't move, just wait... He called for Ryu to see if he was there as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 pm

-he moaned loudly and stood up-
"What is it zyrag?" -he asked groggily-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:42 am

( sure u give it to the new guy but not the 2 ppl who help start this taitsumo/ yamtoe/ lotus hide out fine be like that JERK XD )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:44 am

(hahaha zyrags been here longer then you moron and what does it matter to you thats how im gonna let you use jutsu on lee and raku just doesnt want ming to have it, hell he doesn't even want you to have but i dont really care)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:45 am

( speaking of raku i gotta question :3 )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:47 am

(shoot ill ask him for ya when i talk to him next)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 am

( raku said he plays for nitmiz right? :3 but u say u know hitori in RL and date her in RL right? and hitori is a friend of gaara in RL ad gaara and hitori both live in canada and u say u and raku r brothers but y saying raku plays for nimitz and lost agants the wylie east raiders he told me he lived in texas so explain that XD :3)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 am

(um ill explain this i never said i knew hitori and gaara in real life....so baka na itachi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:59 am

but i rember in one post gaara said directly and i quote " school was GAY i had to buy a 200 dollar uniform which i cant afford and after class i went to hitoris school to wait for her and her boyfriend and waited for like a hour and they never showed up so i went back to class LATE" and the rest wasnt that important the post he did it in was about schools
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 am

ok and what does that have to do with me saying i know them both in real life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:04 am

nevermind me and chung 4 a moment though u were a perv and that u preyed onlittle boys and girls XD
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:05 am

o_O um dude hitori, gaara and I are the same age!..well ok not anymore seeing as i turned 16 last week but close enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 am

yeah sure okay i'll belive u 4 now.....
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 am

(...)

"What is this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:44 am

"What?" -he asked wondering what the fuck he was talking about-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 pm

((
Quote :
After the ritual is complete the five people involved are temporarily incompacitated. The clan head must wait a full day in a dome of shadow so his body may heal and his shadow chakra may replenish.
))

"This darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 pm

see the words clan head?
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 pm

(just go with it...v.v you practically said we were right next to each other)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:01 am

(lol but no one performed the jutsu but ok)

"Its a shadow dome, It'll help me recover,you weren't suppose to get caught in it and itll take about a day for it to finish healing me"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:50 am

(npc while we were unconscious XD)

"So... What are we supposed to do for a day...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zyrag's Shadow Ritual   Zyrag's Shadow Ritual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zyrag's Shadow Ritual
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next