Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spying....

Go down 
+5
Riuk Sabure
Kasai Yamato
kyo
Neko
Kani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Spying.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm

"Easy." She growled and did hand signs, placing her palm on the ground, 20 cats appeared around the dome. She made them use Lightning Neko barrage* and the dome crumbled because of the lightning being advantage over earth. The cats continued the jutsu, ending with them all on Kyo, biting and skratching him apart.

*Neko summons about 20 cats around the opponent, each one with a barrier in cased with lightning-chakra surrounding it. They all run at the opponent, stab them with the kunai's that are in their mouths, and electrocute them with the lightning. Scratching and biting is also involved.*
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Kani ran forward, and trying not to hit any cats, started to slash and cut and Kyo too. She jumped back after a couple minutes.

"Move your cats out of the way, I don't want to lose anything that can help us."

She jammed her sword into the ground and pressed her hands together.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm

ooc: m'kay, wait for him to post back. Let's not do too many double posting on him since it's 2 against one. How bout every time he attacks, one of us attacks and only sometimes do we both attack between his attack?

Neko clapped her hands together and the cat's disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:50 pm

(ok I'll wait. thats a good idea)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 am

(yeah thats why my post is all weird because i kept trying to post but i got one post fore every like three you two put...h and earth absorbs lightining to let you know neko...)

*the dome was shattered...and everything that they did blah blsh (lmao). He just kinda staggered to his feet and smiled at them*
"well....your getting better...looks like i dont have to hold back anymore.."
*he popped his neck and used his earth grip jutsu on Kani to hold her still and while squeezing her tightly.*
"now then...dont go anywhere yet"
*he charged his sword with all the resedue from kani's tidal wave jutsu and got in a defensive position*
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Kani struggled against the earth bonds.

Fuck you Kyo!

"Neko! Get him before he can charge up his sword!!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Ich finally got out of the hole and ran towards Kani and Neko

(which will be in the next 2 posts... maybe...)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:16 pm

(haha!)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Neko charged lightning into her fingertips. As she ran at Kyo a clone appeared from behind, shoving it's nails, laced with lightning chakra, into Kyo's back. Then Neko did the same to his front as another clone bashed through the earth hand holding Kani.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:37 pm

(neko your not phisically stronger than Kyo so you cant bust through the hand of stone it says so in the jutsu)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:04 pm

ooc: oh, ok no bashy through handy and what not. But now I'm VERY confused. In the manga, when Sasuke was battling Deidara, he said that lightning was better against earth, that's how he defused his bombs..
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

(well in some of my jutsu it says that it can absorb lightining Jutsu so im as confused as you are)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 pm

ooc: ok, next time you make a jutsu, I'll go check to see if it can absorb lightning or not! That'll make it so there's no confusion Razz . But right now, Kyo just got stabbed in the back with electricity, so shall we continue? ^^
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm

(after i get through with Nibi and Cloud yes)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:25 pm

*His body went numb so he stumbled around abit but his armor lessened the cut*
"oh that feels good"
*he summoned his earth golem and had it grow spikes in it's hands and smashhed Neko into a wall*

Earth Release • Earth Golen Summoning [Doton • Tsuchi Gugen Kuchiyose no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Materialization
- Handseals: Ox, Ram, Hare
- Effect: A technique which summons a golem made of pure clay. This golem inherits 1/5th of the users current stamina and 1/3 of all their stats. The golem can absorb up to one C rank and two D rank lightning jutsu, and can have its body form into spikes and clubs to attack the opponent. The golem is very bunshin like, however has significantly downsized intelligence and shows an incredible destructive behavior
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Ich finally came, his vampire form raging out of control, while holding his sword

(this was made before I became human again)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:20 pm

ooc: *whimpers* Kyo scares meeee... XO

She slammed against the wall, falling to the floor and going limp. Suddenly, she stiffened up, her eyes blazing red. A faint purple mist lingered about and then basically exploded away from Neko as she roared. The golem and the earth grip on Kani was smashed back into a wall from the extensive demon chakra. She started transforming. (you know the drill: long nails, teeth, yadda yadda)

ooc: oh jeeze, Kyo's up against 3 and two of em are going all flippy-outy up in his grill. I reeeeaaaaaally want Kyo to get obliterated. X3

Last edited by Neko on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Ich threw his shirt on the ground, not wanting his good clothes to get damaged...

(a peek at what my Vampire form looks like-Spying.... - Page 6 True_v21)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm

ooc: oh no! not his clothes! Anything but the clothes! What, does he take off his pants too? lol..
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 pm

ooc: Maybe. lol...
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm

ooc: ... O.o
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 pm

ooc: Kyo, get your ass over here and do something for Christ sake! There are two flippin' demons right in front of you and your just standing around, whistling a tune, watching your ficken' golem being smashed against a wall? Hurry up buddy, I reeeeaaaaaaaaally want ta killz yooh!
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am

(since i havent actualy posted in a million years...)

Kani ran up to Kyo, since the golem was DEAD, and started stabbing him with her sword.
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 pm

*The blade went into his body but he didnt feel it because he was still numb.*
"This...is too much even for me."
*He made a huge explosion which blinded everyone then used his yin infusion to change into something like grimjow's release form from bleach and was gone in an instant.*
(No tracking available)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:38 pm

After recovery shock and all that, she sat in the corner shaking, trying to gain control of herself which wasn't really happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spying....
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next