Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spying....

Go down 
+5
Riuk Sabure
Kasai Yamato
kyo
Neko
Kani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Spying.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Ich grabs Kani's sword, not affected by the explosion, and dabs a finger in the blood, smells it, and says, "He left... he's too far to be tracked..."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Kani was on the ground, propped up on her elbows, growling.

"Bastard...coward...freak. I'll kill him if it's the last thing I do."

She shook her head and blinked a couple dozen times to get rid of the blindness, then she shakily stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Neko was still in the corner, shaking. She was hugging her knees tightly and finally, her fingernails went back to their normal size and her eyes went a dull orange. But she was still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Ich decides to calm both of them down, so he walks to Kani and says to her, still in his vampire form, "There's another chance this might come, so be patient and wait, but maybe it might be better if we come up with a strategy first and try to become stronger." Ich finishes his sentence and walks to Neko and pets her between her cat ears
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Kani crosses her arms and growls again, but she can't help but thinking that Ich was right. If they had had a real plan then Kyo would have been dead long ago.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:54 am

"Are you okay Neko?" Ich asks
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:48 pm

She looked up at him and almost smiled. "I.. am fine.." Then she nodded and stood up. "But waiting is not an answer. He left this place in destruction, so why would he come back. We almost had him.. We really almost had him. He wouldn't of run if he wasn't sure that he could be killed." As she steadied herself, breathing, her eyes went yellow, red rings encircling the pupil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spying....
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7