Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spying....

Go down 
+5
Riuk Sabure
Kasai Yamato
kyo
Neko
Kani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Spying.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:53 pm

She stood there, wondering if anything would have any effect on him.

He likes pain...he can figure out what I might do next...and that sword...

She started to shake annoyed that she couldn't think of everything.

Let's just give it everything we've got.

Her eyes flew open, not fully understanding why she had put "we" into her thought.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 pm

*he stood there just giving her a taunting smile*
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Her confusion turned to understanding, and she remembered what she had told Malenko. "I'm never alone." She smiled evily and relaxed her stance.

"Before I kill you, I want to ask one thing: why? Why are you killing innocent people?"

Kani frowned at her question.

"Wait...never mind. I know that...it's because you're evil."

One the word 'evil' she lauched herself at Kyo. Landing on his chest she pushed him back and stabbing him a bunch of times with kunai, senbon, ect. before slashing an X across his chest with her sword.
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm

*he laughed at her statement then let her land on him before she stabbed him the third time he hit her in the throat causing her to gasp for air*
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:32 pm

"ENOUGH!!!" Ich said out loud, his vampire side raging out of control and then says, "LET HER GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Kani cringed at Ich's voice.

No! Get out of here! Take Neko and go! Neko's next after he's done with me! GET BOTH OF YOU OUT OF HERE!

Kani tried to turn to head to look at her friend but Kyo wouldnt let her move.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 pm

"DID I STUTTER KYO? I SAID LET HER GO!!!" Ich said as he began to drew his Chi Sword
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:45 pm

*he laughed again* "ichi im sorry i dont take orders from you and besides she wants to fight me"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Kani was able to pry Kyo's hand of her neck long enough for her to say "Ich...go...take Neko...leave!" But then Kyo's resistance overruled her strength and his hand came down again, making her unwillingly gasp.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Before Kyo can even blink, Ich ran all the way over to him and punched him with a black fist flame punch. Then he grabbed Kani and said softly, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:51 pm

(does anybody care there covered in kumoris blood lol my blood)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:52 pm

(well...no one has really gotten the chance to)

Kani stood up quickly and shook her head, just to feel that she could move again. She quickly turned to face Ich.

"Get out of here Ich. Take Neko and go. Please."

Her eyes were pleading.
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 pm

(were you even invited into this post ichi?)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:59 pm

(its fine that hes here Kyo. just post)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:00 pm

(Well actually, Kani is my friend, and I won't even let you hurt her... besides, I live at the akatsuki base... and I heard all of the comotion, went to where you were... and you hurting Kani is making Ich go beserk)

"You go Kani... I beg of you... I am your friend, and I will protect you with my life" Ich said as he had a tear in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 pm

The pleading disappeared and she became as still as rock.

"Ich, you're my friend too and that's why you have to go. Get Neko and go. This is my fight."

She wiped the tear off his eye and then turned to face Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 pm

"But... I can't let you die... you were my first friend after I became a... you know..." Ich said calmly
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:09 pm

*he smirked* "how cute well girl if you wish to finish this you know where to find me* *he dissapeared underground*
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"Kyo... Do not hurt her... or I'll give you a bigger blast than my little black flame" Ich hissed, showing that he can evolve his black flame, to black supernova
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:13 pm

(kyo go except my profile)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 am

(kyo is long gone idiot he didnt hear it or see it and besides a supernova pucnch would obliterate both of us oh and melt your hand right off)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Kani looked around and hissed when she saw that Kyo had disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:59 pm

(ACTUALLY, the supernova had a chakra guard around it, and it is immortal chakra since I'm a vampire... and I'm immortal, so my hand would just regenerate...)

Ich calmed down and says about to burst into tears, "What were you thinking Kani"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Kani cringes as Ich bursts into tears.

"Ich..." she whispered.

She crossed her arms tightly over her chest and clentched her eyes shut. She shook her head back and forth quickly.

"I..."

Then she turned around and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Neko hopped down from her place on the rock and stood beside them, watching their embrace. "Ichichi-kun.. This is not the place nor the time to be distracting Kani-san. I know you're worried about her, but..." She glanced down and then spun around, not facing them anymore.

"Kani-san, I'm afraid if you don't hurry, Kyo will leave of boredom. I'm only giving you a warning since it's taking all of my power to hold myself back from ripping his eyes out, but..." With her back still to them, Neko's head turned sideways so Kani could see only her right eye. It was oddly yellow, with rings of red surrounding the pupil which was having mini spasms in place. "But if you ever try to protect me in a situation like this, don't be surprised when I kill you."

With that, she faced forward and disappeared to where ever Kyo went, tracking his smell.

ooc: holy shit, don't mess with that kitty!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying....   Spying.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spying....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next