Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Quick Visit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:39 am

(There, by itself.^^)

Lee's curiosity had gotten the better of her and she found that she couldn't wait much longer before asking him all of these questions that cluttered her mind when left unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Neko's head shot up. She had been sleeping in cat form when a knock at the door awoke her. She transformed into her up-right and walked to the door. She hesitated as she opened the door a crack, she knew if it was Gaara he wouldn't knock. So she sniffed and smelled a new scent.

She opened the door a little more, peering out. "Meow? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm

"Hello? Is Gaara-kun there?" Lee asked quietly sensing a drowsiness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm

"Ah?!" Her eyes popped open and she almost ripped the door off as she opened it all the way. "You're Gaara-kun's friend, meow?!" Then she grabbed Lee by the arm and ran her inside, forgetting to close the door. She sat Lee on her bed and sat herself on the floor looking up at her in amazment. "Really and truely Gaara-kun's friend???"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 pm

"Um-well I am unaware of what he thinks of me but I know for sure he is my child hood hero. I am somewhat familiar with him so...that is all I suppose. My story is meaningless to you I am sure. I just really felt the urge to conversate with him a little...I am sorry if I bothered you-oh-I never properly introduced myself. My name is Love Lee." She smiled weakly at her.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 pm

"Love Lee. Lee-sama!" Neko nodded as she repeated Lee's name. "Lee-sama," She sniffed, "is Gaara-kun's friend, meow. If you know enough about him that you know where he lives, then I'm sure you're friends!" Suddenly, a huge grin spread across her face and she clasped Lee's right hand in both of her's. "Thank-you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 am

Lee was startled and looked down at their hands nervously, "Um....what have I done to make you so happy?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:11 pm

"Oh, everything, just everything!" She started shaking Lee's hand repeatedly in gratitude. "I had been such a bad person and left this village a while ago, meow. When I came back I thought Gaara-kun had been here all alone by himself for so long!" She stopped shaking Lee's hand and looked strait into her eyes for a brief moment before bowing her head. "Just knowing that Gaara-kun had some sort of friend near by makes me so happy."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm

"Oh um...well I guess he will not ever be alone now. I guess I...forgot to mention to you that I am his new bodyguard. I am to protect him with my very life." she winked playfully at Neko and asked, "What is your name Kitty-san?" she looked admiringly at her ears.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Her ears twitched and she looked up at them and then back at Lee. "Me?" Neko pointed to herself. "My name is Neko-Coneko. But I usually go by Neko." Her red tail swished and the bell on the end of it rang. "Meow, bodygaurd..." She thought for about two seconds and then realized what it meant. "Protection," she nodded, "Is what Gaara-kun needs very much."

Her eyes sparkled looking at Lee. "You are the very best, you know? I'm so happy that Gaara-kun found you to protect him. I'm not strong enough for something like that!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

"Oh but you always have the opportunity to get strong you know? I lack in important ninja arts but I surmounted my difficulties by focusing on my goal. I wanted to be strong enough to return the favor to Gaara-kun."

Lee was blushing a lot. She never felt so special and this Neko-girl was really making her happy in a fuzzy way. She was never acknowledged in such a fashion.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Neko shook her head slowly, her faint smile was over top of deathly sorrow. "It's too bad most of my training years were wasted. Maybe I could of protected my friends too-" But she cut her self off, swallowed, and then continued with a questioned that popped into her mind. "Gaara-kun gave you a favor, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 am

"Uh-well when I was younger, I came to Suna looking for the Academy. I had lived in an orphanage just outside of the border. Well I was lost in the streets of Suna when I felt I was being followed. A man who intended on hurting me was chasing me and I happened to run to Gaara-kun's doorstep. He swung open the door and after one glare, that man disappeared. I just never was aware of Gaara's relation to the Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 pm

"Wow, that's amazing." Her eyes sparkled in wonder. "A long time ago, Gaara-kun said that he didn't have a lot of friends, but I don't understand how people could not like him. If he wasn't around, you might not even be here right now, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

"That is right. He is such a wonderful person..." she found herself gazing at the beautiful ears again and blushed. "Oh-sorry. Your ears...can I touch them?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

"My ears?" She looked up at them and the bell on the end of her tail rang as she absentmindedly swerved it around. "Sure!" She giggled a bit, not really understanding the purpose for Lee's facination.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Lee reached out and stroked her ears practically forgetting it wasn't a cat she was grooming. They were soft and a lot cuter on her head than on a cats she had to agree.

"So...do you know where Gaara-kun is Neko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:34 pm

"Hmm.." She thought about the moments before she had fallen asleep. "He went out a little bit before. I was going to come with him but it was his kage business again and I'm not much useful when it comes to that." Then she smiled and came out of thought. "Meow, he should be home soon though."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Lee smiled, "That was enough. Thank you. So what is it you are doing now or...after I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 pm

"Well I just woke up, meow. After I have some tea maybe me and Gaara-kun will go adventuring somewhere." She stood up and bowed. "That reminds me, would you like some?" She pointed at the tea counter.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:19 am

"Oh um...alright. If you don't mind." she scratched the back of her head. She looked around the room and leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 pm

"No no no!" Each 'no' she cried she took three giant leaps toward the tea table where she started boiling some water. "Lee-sama, what village are you from, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:55 am

"Well...I do not know to be honest. My father was exiled for abusing me so I lived in the orphanage just outside of Suna since I was a toddler till I was....um...old enough for the academy which was when I came here and met Gaara-kun. So I honestly have no idea of my origin country or village." She had crossed her legs and stretched while explaining.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 pm

"Hmm. Meow, then which headband did yoiu receive?" She brought the tea over in clay cups on a tray, setting it down beside her on the ground. Then she waited for Lee to drink.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 am

Lee sniffed it to take in the aromatic scent of the tea and smiled pleased before untying her belt from around her waist. Between sips she murmurred, "The Suna one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Quick Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next