Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Quick Visit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

A Quick Visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:36 am

ooc: i thought i was seeing things, lol! =)

Lee smiled and blushed again, "Alright."

She slipped out of her leatard and started slipping into the pants.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:06 pm

"Do you need to throw away the old clothes, meow?" She grabbed a garbage bin from the kitchen. "Or do you want to keep them?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 am

"Uh...those are a few years old...I'm not that wealthy I suppose. I grew out of them 5 years ago so I guess you could...." she pulled the shirt on and fixed her hair.

Truth was, that was her only outfit besides the insulting uniform she was given with the job as Gaara's body guard. She'd look like a stripper not a fighter.

"So," she had finished and stood up. "-how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 pm

"KAWAII!!! MEOW, YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!" She jumped over to Lee and glomped her. "I WANT TO TAKE IT HOME! ALL THE WAY HOME! HOOOOME!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Gaara had been walking back to his room, when sounds from it made his pace slow down. He listened as he walked slowly, hearing random shouting noises from a familiar voice. He opened the door slowly and quietly, looking into the room before he slipped his foot past the door.

"..." Staying silent, he walked into the room, leaving the door open so he wouldn't disrupt their bonding. Though, chances of slipping past Neko without her knowing were slim, condsidering her sensitive ears and nose.

((ooc: Poof o_O))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Her ears twitched and her head shot up. She jumped off of Lee and landed, kneeling, in front of Gaara. "Gaara-kun, Neko's been a good girl!" She nodded and grinned. "I welcomed your very nice friend in and we had fun, meow!" Then she pointed to Lee. "I gave her nice clothes and everything!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 am

Lee giggled enjoying the hug but when Gaara came she bowed her head respectively.

"Uh-sorry to bother you master. I-I had some things I wanted to say but you were not present and Neko-Neko was generous enough to force me into sleep but I will not lie it was on your bed sir. I apologize!" she spoke hoping her nervous conscience wasn't her tone of speech at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:05 pm

"That's good, Neko..?" He turned his head from the kneeling girl infront of him and looked to Lee. "Please, don't call me master. And why are you apologizing because it was on my bed..? To be honest, I barely use it, if that's what is bugging you."

He frowned. "I just wish I had a chance to change it before you used it.."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:10 pm

"Uh-n-no! It was fine! I will excuse myself you like. I have no further reason in being present."

She lifted her head and scratched the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm

She looked up at Gaara, wondering. "Gaara-kun, you haven't changed the sheets since four years ago? Now your naked germs are all over it, meow. You should have told me, now our guests are gonna have to sleep in the same place that your butt has rubbed all over!" She stood up and waved a finger at him, scolding. "Just because you don't use things doesn't mean others have to sit in your filth. I'll have to wash those later..." Then she turned her back to Gaara, facing Lee. "You can leave when ever you want, Lee-sama." She smiled, kindly. "our house is a free one, drop by when ever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 pm

"Nak-Nak-Uh-yes ma'am!" she fled to her empty bedroom with her hands clasped over her red cheeks.

She closed the door behind her and slumped to the floor wearily. To take her mind off of things, she thought about food since she could feel her stomach erupting into a song of hunger.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:21 pm

She almost started to scold Gaara again about washing things that you've used, but then she smelled Lee. And she smelled her closer then she should have been. Neko reaching around Gaara and opened the door and saw Lee sitting there. "Um, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 pm

He blinked, not understanding what had been said. "Wait, what are you talking about? Wash? Huh? Where did Lee go? I'm confused.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:38 pm

She completely ignored Gaara and stared down at Lee. "Uh, Lee-sama, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 am

She looked up at her with a sheepish smile as her stomach made a sound that might've overpowered anything she could have said at that moment.

"Um....I should be going now. I will be o-" her stomach growls cut in and she turned noticably red before edging further away.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

"Ah!" She gasped, shocked at herself. "Your hungry, aren't you?! Oh nooo.." She looked back and forward between Gaara and Lee. "I messed up.." Then she grabbed Lee from under the arms and dragged her back into the room, sitting her on one of the chairs. She then went to the kitchen. "I will make lunch-dinner for all of us, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Lee felt embarrassed having been unable to feed herself and looked sullenly up at the ceiling. She slowly curved the corners of her mouth grateful for the caring people she was fortunate to be with and leaned back in the chair patiently awaitting Neko to return.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:57 pm

He looked from the kitchen to Lee, then back to the kitchen, just a bit confused. "..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 pm

She came out holding two trays and balancing one on her head. (very carefully) She walked into the room, quicker then the average ninja but slower then those girls from Africa who do it every day. She handed one tray to Lee, resting it on her lap and then took the tray off her head and gave it to Gaara. Then she sat down on the floor in between the two. "Hope you like sashimi, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 pm

He knelt down beside her, tray in hand. "As much as I'd love to eat your cooking, I'm honestly lacking an appetite.."

He gave her a reasuring smile, trying to get her to understand. "I'm not the kind of person who eats on a regular basis, I hope you understand. You should eat, you've worked hard today, I'm sure."

((ooc: Long, un-necessary speach Razz))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 pm

She looked blank and then back at her tray. (here comes some crappy acting! X3) Neko pushed her tray away. "Oh dear, I just realized... Um, I just realized.." she was stuck. "I JUST REALIZED THAT MY UNPREDICTABLE KITTY-APPETITE IS ACTING UP AND I'M NOT HUNGRY AFTER ALL...Meow!" The final meow was deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:58 pm

He made a face, a face that looked oddly like he was pouting, and didn't take his eyes off her. "Are you sure..? You deserve to eat more than I do. I don't want you to go hungry."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 pm

"Sorry, can't do it." She pushed the tray even further away from her, stubbornly. "If Lee-sama is still hungry she can eat mine later." She pushed the tray even further, trying to get the smell away because she really was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:17 pm

He frowned, now, his face becoming saddened, despite himself. "Please..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Her face tightened up, she was determined, but it was hard with Gaara saying the 'P' word. She took her tray, walked across the room, set it against the wall, and then walked back to where she was sitting on the ground. "No."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next