Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Quick Visit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A Quick Visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 pm

He sighed, lowering his head. "I guess I can't force you.."

He looked at her again, his face still the same as it had been when he said 'please'. Their faces were leveled, and he didn't take his eyes from hers. "Though, I do wish you would appreciate the fact that you've been working hard and deserve a break.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 pm

She sighed. "I haven't been working that hard. Between greeting your friends and moving your underwear to the right closet, there's not much I do, meow." She lied. Then, out of her pocket, she pulled a close pin and squeezed it on her nose, trying to block out the smell.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 pm

"What are you doing?" He asked, leaning in closer and putting a hand on the clothse pin. "Why are you putting this on your nose?"

He wondered for a second, then blinked. "Do I stink?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:59 pm

A burst of laughter escaped her, she hadn't laughed in a bit and his confusion was actually quite funny. "No, No, I just.." Then she was stuck. She looked ot the ground. "I just... I just... Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"So I do stink, then.." He frowned. "I'm terribly sorry, it was extreamly rude of me to not make sure I was fit for entering a room with females.."

He was almost confused by what he said, but he stood and headed for the washroom to take a quick shower. "I'm sorry, I really am. I wont be long.."

((ooc: O_O Hes confused. Definately Suspect))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:12 pm

"Noooooo!" She stood up and grabbed him, pulling him back to his seat. "You don't smell, you never smell, meow!" Then she grimaced and pulled the close pin off her nose. "Just a test. No reason really."

ooc: gotta go, bye-bye!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:22 pm

"A test?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "For what?"

((ooc: Ah, okay Sad))
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Lee found the relationship between the two most intriguing and kept quiet all the while. She ate her food gratefully and cleaned her dish before fixing her hair into a neater ponytail. She then resumed her seat against the wall and listened intently to their conversation having nothing to add on since it would be rude to interrupt.

(OOC: OMG! My friggin quarterly exams have been eating away at my computer time! I'm so sorry for the time gap. T_T I'll keep up.)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:09 pm

ooc: IS OK! come on when you can

"A test.. A test.." She thought for about 2 seconds. "A TEST TO SEE HOW MY BODY WOULD REACT TO THE NOSE NERVE ENDINGS GOING NUMB!" She nodded and sat back down, quite pleased with herself. "The results are very negative, meow." Before she could say any more, she smelled the fish at the other end of the room, got up, took a step forward, and then realized the reason she had put it there in the first please. She stopped in mid step, one foot off the ground, the other only holding her up by the heel. She froze there, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Lee looked at her and then the fish. She went and got the fish.

"Do you want this Neko-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:31 pm

She shook her head furiously and waved her hands in front of her face. "Ah! No! No! No! No! No!" She glanced a Gaara and then back at Lee. "I'm not hungry, meow!" Her stomach growled, giving her away. She backed up and then crawled over the bed, to the other side, where she peeked out. "I'm fine over here, thank-you!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm

"Um...I hate to disobey but I will only match your persistence to feed me since you hunger so too." she bowed her head and appeared behind her with the fish. It was only her amazing speed that enabled her to advance on Neko so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:05 pm

"Ah!" She jumped over the bed to where she once sat and the quickly slipped under the bed. From there she called out, "Really, really! I'm really fine, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 am

Lee sighed and put it down before glancing over at Gaara. He looked safe where he was so she relaxed a bit. She then got up and made her leave, "I should go scrape up some money for some new clothes. I cannot walk around in...this." she said with a smile while looking down at the sailor suit.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 pm

She peeked out from under the bed. "Lee-sama, do you need any money for new clothes, meow?" She started crawling out from under the bed, forgetting all about the fish. "Since I was the one who ripped them all up, I'd be happy to pay!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm

"Uh-you really do not have to.." she said shaking her hands about infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

"No! I really do, meow! Breaking things of other's and then not paying them back is irresponsible!" She went to a cupboard and pulled out an amount of money that I'm too lazy to make specific. Then she held it out in front of her and skipped to Lee. "I will pay for my accidents!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:23 am

She blushed and stared at the wad of money in her hand. She felt a bit unworthy realizing how little her original outfit was worth and took it. "I promise to use it if you promise to take me shopping. Then we both can use it to our liking and you can help me pick out a new uniform."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 am

He quietly watched, leaning on the wall by the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

ooc: does he have some business involved in the bathroom or something? lol

Neko nodded exitedly. "You want me to go shopping with you???" She then started jumping around and soon found herself ontop of the bed, jumping. "No one's ever asked me to shop with them before, meow!!" Suddenly, she stopped jumping, stunned. "But we'll need someone... We'll need someone to carry our bags..." Her head shot to Gaara with an evil grin that if someone were to take a picture of the scene and quote it, they would say 'run, Gaara, RUN!'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm

((ooc: Of course, where else would he have his almighty secret duties accomplished?))

He stared back at her, a bit confused. "What..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:14 pm

She looked back at Lee, totally ignoring Gaara, just for the heck of it. "Lee-sama, will it be an all-girl's shopping-spree???"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:43 pm

"Um...to be honest-I have no idea what that means..." she stared back at her nervously rather ashamed she was clueless and was proving so infront of her master.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 pm

She hopped off the bed and walked towards Lee. "I'm not sure either, meow.. No one ever taught me how to go 'shopping' and well.. Enjoy it.. I thought maybe you'd know..." She made a very 'thinketive' expression and then cried out, "WE NEED HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 am

Lee frowned and then hugged her, "I am sorry for being no help. Maybe Gaara kun knows." She turned to him and bowed her head respectfull before asking, "Do you know perhaps what a 'Girls Shopping Spree' is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next