Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Quick Visit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

A Quick Visit - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Her stubborn face stayed hard. "Rest does not always mean sleep, Gaara-kun. You must lie down," She pushed him so his head hit the pillow at the top of the bed and he was now lying down. "And not move, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:03 pm

And he didn't, so she got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

ooc: yay ^^

"Now, I have a comitment to keep so I can't stay here to make sure you don't move so..." She poofed two straps and tied one from one side of the bed, over Gaara's chest, to the other side of the bed, and she did the same with the other one but over his shins. Then she stood on her knees, hands on her hips and stared down at him. "You will sit here until I get back and just RELAX, got it?!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Lee had fled from the room feeling unwelcome with the strange vibes she felt off of Gaara and waitted outside having said nothing to make it known she had left. Lee wasn't there for it all but felt uneasy so made it her business to get out and fast.

She sat on the steps of the mansion waittting for Neko wondering if she had forgotten about her...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm

"This is highly uncalled for.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

"I don care." She crawled off the bed, and before she stood up, she gave a dramatic stare. Then she stood up and walked to the door, peeking out. "Meow, you ready??"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:59 pm

She looked up and nodded but then asked, "Will he be okay? He looked erm...feverish..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:18 pm

She nodded. "He's been over worked. Some relaxation will do him good, meow. I'm sure with a bit of bed-rest he'll be good as new!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:27 pm

"Alright. Let's go." she stood up and let Neko down the steps first before following her.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:49 am

Naruto bounded into the room and plopped himself on Gaara's bed "Heya Gaara, what'cha up to???" He asked in an overly-cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:11 pm

"Tied to a bed, what else?" He replied, staring at the overly-cheerful blonde who suddenly appeared in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Naruto crawled over to Gaara and poked him on the head "Well you're the Kazekage so get your ass outta bed, believe it!!" He shouted impatiently and tried to drag the poor overworked, overstressed and over-annoyed boy to his office.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 am

"Naruto, you know how much I agree with you. I shouldn't be lying around, espessially since I couldn't rest even if I wanted to. It would create a lazy habbit." He stared at Naruto expressionless, then gave a mocking face. "Believe it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit   A Quick Visit - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6